Located at 7 Druid avenue it is believed our premises was originally constructed in the mid 1870s by George Brown. It is believed he may have been the one that planted all the beautiful oak trees that make Druid avenue so spectacular. A hospital (the first in Stirling) was established in the house in early 1910s by Dr S Hawkins, it contained 5 beds and was staffed by a matron and a probationer nurse. The hospital was mainly used for maternity cases and was closed after the Stirling district hospital was opened in 1927.
Today we have given the place some tender loving care to retain its original charm while updating to state of the art equipment throughout the building to give patients the best that technological advances have to offer and expect in progressive dental surgery.