We offer both in chair professional bleaching and take home bleaching, sometimes a scale and clean is required prior to bleaching to clean off the plaque and calculus on the tooth surface to allow the bleach to sit and work on the tooth, if this is required you will be advised at the consultation. Some sensitivity can be experienced from bleaching and it is not recommended for those with already very sensitive teeth, products such as toothmousse, colgate sensitive pro relief, and sensodyne can often some relief.